California Releaf Grant
Grant amount: US $10,000 - US $75,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 28, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: California
Location of residency: CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible Applicants are incorporated nonprofit organizations and unincorporated community - based groups (with a fiscal sponsor) located in California.
- Nonprofit organizations, incorporated and qualified under Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3), and unincorporated groups (e.g., neighborhood associations, tree advisory boards, beautification commissions, etc.) are eligible to apply for funding under this program.
- Applicants that are not incorporated as nonprofit organizations must have an incorporated nonprofit organization or a public agency to act as the fiscal sponsor for the project.
- Public entities, such as cities, counties, and school districts, may serve as a fiscal sponsor for a project, but may not apply for funds directly
- See this year's Grant Guidelines for detailed eligibility requirements.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the California Releaf Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.