Cambridge Savings Charitable Foundation Grants
Cambridge Savings BankSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Next deadline: Dec 31, 2019
Later deadlines: Feb 28, 2020, May 31, 2020, Aug 31, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Massachusetts: Middlesex County, Norfolk County, Suffolk County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Cambridge Savings Charitable Foundation
Since 2003, Cambridge Savings Charitable Foundation has awarded over $4.2 million in grants. Our mission is simple: improve and enrich the lives of our neighbors in the communities our bank serves: Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Concord, Lexington, Lincoln, Medford, Newton, Somerville, Waltham, Watertown, Winchester, Woburn, and the neighborhoods of Allston and Brighton. The majority of grants funded are in the $1,000 to $5,000 range.
Types of Grants
For organizations that provide basic necessities, including health care, food, shelter, job training, financial education, small business support and first-time home buyer assistance.
For programs that preserve low-to-moderate income housing units and projects that create affordable housing.
We collaborate with groups that support economic development, create jobs and revitalize our community to attract new businesses to the area.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization or have a tax exempt status.
- Must serve our area communities: Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Concord, Lexington, Lincoln, Medford, Newton, Somerville, Waltham, Watertown, Winchester, Woburn or the neighborhoods of Allston and Brighton.
- Must directly benefit the community.
- The request must be program/project specific.
- Only one grant will be made to any one organization each year.
- Funding requests will not be considered from:
- Other foundations.
- Secondary education scholarship funding.
- Operating funds or annual appeals.
- Relatively new entities or initiatives.
- Requests that benefit/support a single individual or family/families.
- Organizations or events which are not open to members of the general public.
- Political, advocacy, governmental, fraternal, labor groups.
- Religious organizations, unless the program supports, and is open to, the community.
- Trips and tours by groups or individuals, or traveling teams, including transportation costs.
- Organizations with the primary purpose of raising funds to distribute to other organizations.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, gender identification, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, veteran status, disability or other characteristic protected by law.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Cambridge Savings Charitable Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.