Cameron Charitable Trust Grant
Cameron Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $17,000
Deadline: Jul 1, 2020
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in North Carolina: Chatham County, Durham County, Edgecombe County, Franklin County, Granville County, Harnett County, Johnston County, Lee County, Moore County, Orange County, Person County, Vance County, Wake County, Warren County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in North Carolina: Chatham County, Durham County, Edgecombe County, Franklin County, Granville County, Harnett County, Johnston County, Lee County, Moore County, Orange County, Person County, Vance County, Wake County, Warren County Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
About the Foundation
The Cameron Charitable Trust was established by Edward Alexander Cameron under a trust agreement dated June 22, 1984. Mr. Cameron created the trust to benefit underprivileged persons and persons in poor health.
- Human services
The trust supports programs that benefit the poor and needy or the ill and infirm.
- North Carolina
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Geographic limitations:
- There are no geographic limitations; however, the trust has a practice of primarily supporting organizations located in the triangle region of North Carolina.
- Grantmaking priorities
- Grants are made primarily, but not necessarily exclusively, to charities whose purpose is to benefit the poor and needy or the ill and infirm.
- Preference is given to charities with a record of using money wisely and efficiently, without excessive overhead.
- Situations in which a grant would make a real difference will be favored.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Cameron Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.