Cameron Park Zoo Amphibian Conservation Scholarship
Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: Jul 14, 2018 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Working Professional
Funding uses: Conference
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: Caribbean, Central America, South AmericaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Cameron Park Zoo Amphibian Conservation Scholarship is sponsored by the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco, Texas, and managed by Zoo Conservation Outreach Group (ZCOG). This scholarship may be applied only toward the Amphibian Biology, Conservation, and Management professional training course.
The Cameron Park Zoo Amphibian Conservation Scholarship was established by ZCOG and Cameron Park Zoo in recognition of the growing threat of extinction for many amphibian species throughout the Americas. The Award promotes professional training in amphibian biology, conservation, and captive management for zoo and aquarium colleagues from countries in Latin America and the Caribbean Basin.
Please note: If you do not receive the award and plan to take the course anyway, the scholarship application does not represent a reserved space in an AZA course. To secure a space in a course you must submit a completed registration form, and pay the tuition in full. If you receive the award, your full tuition payment will be refunded.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Employees or associates of Latin American zoological institutions or conservation organizations may apply.
- Only one scholarship application may be submitted per individual per year.
- Applicants must possess a functional proficiency in English.
- Preference will be given to applicants demonstrating past or present involvement in cooperative captive breeding programs and/or field conservation efforts with AZA member institutions or other regional partners.
- Need may be taken into account for this award.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Cameron Park Zoo Amphibian Conservation Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.