Postdoctoral Program in Environmental Chemistry
The Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation, Inc.
Grant amount: US $120,000
Anticipated deadline: Aug 1, 2018
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Micronesia, Federated States Of; United States; American Samoa; Guam; Northern Mariana Islands; Puerto Rico; United States Minor Outlying Islands; Virgin Islands Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation seeks to further the development of scientific leadership in the field of environmental chemistry with a postdoctoral fellowship program. The Postdoctoral Program in Environmental Chemistry provides a principal investigator with an award of $120,000 over two years to appoint a Postdoctoral Fellow in environmental chemistry.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Postdoctoral Program in Environmental Chemistry is open to all academic and other not-for-profit organizations in the States, Districts, and Territories of the United States of America.
- Applications are accepted from principal investigators who have well-established research efforts in environmental science or engineering.
- These research activities need not be located in traditional departments in the chemical sciences, and collaboration across departments and institutions is encouraged.
- The postdoctoral fellow is usually not already identified nor in the principal investigator's lab at the time of application.
- Applications most likely to be of interest should describe innovative fundamental research in the chemical sciences or engineering related to the environment. The importance of the research should be explained.
- Examples include but are not limited to the chemistry associated with:
- the climate,
- the atmosphere, aquatic or marine settings,
- soil or
- Also of interest are chemistry-related energy research (renewable sources, sequestration, etc.), and new or green approaches to chemical synthesis and processing, both with a clearly stated relation to the environment.
- Charges associated with indirect costs or institution overhead are not allowed.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Postdoctoral Program in Environmental Chemistry by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.