Neal Foundation Trust Grant
The Neal FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
As a privately endowed family foundation, the mission of The Neal Foundation is to provide grant opportunities to organizations involved in ongoing activities promoting the humane treatment of animals through the prevention of neglect, suffering, abuse, and cruelty.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- As a smaller foundation much consideration will be given to local community projects.
- More specifically non-profit groups exhibiting the ability to reduce pet over population, suffering, and abuse by (but not limited to):
- Spay and neuter programs
- Easing over crowded shelters by implementing alternative adoption & foster programs
- Providing adequate, compassionate, immediate care for sick, injured, abandoned, or otherwise neglected animals
- Providing permanent care & shelter for geriatric, and other animals deemed "un-adoptable"
- The Neal Foundation will be looking more at the value of the project itself and impact on a local, rather than national level.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Neal Foundation Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.