Camp Hill Area Community Foundation Grant
The Foundation for Enhancing CommunitiesSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Anticipated deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Cumberland County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: Pennsylvania
About this funder:
NOTE: This opportunity is now a part of GHF Upstream. Applicants whose projects serve the Camp Hill zip code of 17011 and that address the highlighted priorities are encouraged to apply to GHF Upstream.
The Camp Hill Area Community Foundation (CHACF), a regional foundation of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC), conducts an annual competitive grantmaking program for nonprofit organizations serving the Camp Hill Area zip code of 17011.
Our Funding Priorities
CHACF’s strategic grantmaking focus is to invest in innovative, collaborative approaches and solutions to community problems, and to support projects that demonstrate achievable outcomes, the potential for replication as a model program, and plans for sustainability beyond the grant term. CHACF’s overarching goal is to fund programs and services that have the potential for the greatest impact on the quality of life and positive outcomes for individuals and families living in the Camp Hill area.
CHACF requires that applicant organizations be aligned with one or more of the following funding priorities:
- Arts & Culture;
- Community Development;
- Environment; and
- Health & Human Services.
CHACF is additionally pleased to encourage and welcome grant applications from:
- Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, or other similar youth agencies/groups whose projects will work to enhance any of Camp Hill Borough’s parks
- Please note that these projects are funded through an area of interest fund and awards will be made in higher amounts as stated below.
- Programs & projects that focus upon or nurture access to early childhood education.
Size of Grants
The maximum grant is $1,000. However, the maximum grant award for the area of interest fund serving Camp Hill Borough’s parks is $2,500. Grants are awarded for one year. CHACF cannot fund 100% of any project.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible projects must serve the Camp Hill area zip codes of 17011.
- Applicants must either be a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, or have a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization act as a fiscal sponsor for the proposed project.
- Grant seekers may apply for any funding project that best fits their needs and the CHACF guidelines; CHACF no longer uses separate applications for program or capacity projects.
- This grant opportunity does not fund:
- Capital campaigns
- Direct lobbying to influence legislation or funding appropriations
- National and statewide umbrella organizations that cannot demonstrate a local presence
- New staff positions without a substantial plan for sustainability
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Retroactive projects
- CHACF cannot fund 100% of any project.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Camp Hill Area Community Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.