Canadian Home Economics Association (CHEA) Fellowship
Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW)
Grant amount: C $6,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 1, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Canada
Location of citizenship: Canada
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The fellowship is open to candidates enrolled in studies in Human Ecology including Family and Consumer Sciences, at the masters or doctoral level. The applicant must be accepted or enrolled in a post-graduate program in Canada at the time of application.
The evolving studies in Human Ecology include:
- human nutrition,
- food science,
- housing/shelter and aesthetics,
- financial resource management,
- clothing and textiles,
- family relations,
- human sexuality,
- human development.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The fellowship is open to candidates enrolled in studies in Human Ecology including Family and Consumer Sciences, at the masters or doctoral level.
- The applicant must be accepted or enrolled in a post-graduate program in Canada at the time of application.
- Eligibility is restricted to women.
- Applicants must be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be accepted or currently enrolled in their proposed programs and places of study for the upcoming academic year.
- Applicants may apply for more than 1 CFUW award; a separate filling fee is required for each application.
- International students studying in Canada with International Student Visa status are not eligible.
- No candidate will be granted more than one CFUW Fellowship or Award in a given year. If the same applicant wins more than one award, she will receive the award of greatest monetary value.
- A single candidate may win a maximum of 3 CFUW Fellowships and/or Awards during a lifetime, and no more than 2 for the same academic degree.
- CFUW Fellowships and Awards are non-renewable with one exception, the CFUW Aboriginal Women’s Award (AWA). A successful recipient will not be awarded the same fellowship or award in consecutive years.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Canadian Home Economics Association (CHEA) Fellowship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.