CZS: Student/ PDF Research Grant
Canadian Society of ZoologistsSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to C $500
Anticipated deadline: Jan 31, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Location of project: Canada
Location of residency: Canada
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within a few years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
This award will assist students and post-doctoral fellows from Canadian universities with expenses incurred during collaborative visits to other laboratories, research facilities, field stations or sites to conduct zoological research. The intention is to support ancillary research activities that will supplement and enhance the applicant's core research program, and not to fund the core research itself which is the responsibility of the applicant's supervisor.
Source of Prize
Funded through ZET.
Frequency of Availability
Normally a maximum of one per year. The award need not be made every year.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- This award will assist students and post-doctoral fellows from Canadian universities with expenses incurred during collaborative visits to other laboratories, research facilities, field stations or sites to conduct zoological research.
- There are no restrictions on the nationality of the hosting facility.
- Applicants should currently be undertaking studies at a Canadian university.
- Only one application per person per year will be assessed.
- An application cannot be submitted for work already completed.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CZS: Student/ PDF Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.