CAPCA: Stanley W. Strew Scholarship
California Association of Pest Control Advisers
Grant amount: US $3,000 in in-kind support
Anticipated deadline: May 4, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Minimum GPA: 2.5View website Save Need help writing this grant?
One Stanley W. Strew scholarship opportunity is available for students interested in careers in the pest management industry. This scholarship is sponsored by the California Association of Pest Control Advisers (CAPCA) and administered by the Stanley W. Strew Educational Fund, Inc.
The CAPCA scholarship will provide $3,000 to a selected college student. The scholarship recipient will be selected by the Stanley W. Strew Board of Trustees.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications are available for students who are currently attending college in an agricultural/horticultural related field or who are entering or returning to college in an agricultural/horticultural related field in the fall of application year.
- Students attending junior or community college ARE eligible.
- Students who hold a DPR license (QAC, QAL, PCA etc.) ARE eligible.
- Students who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply annually (even if they have received the scholarship before).
- Priority will be given to students at the junior or senior standing in the fall of application year.
- Master’s degree/ doctorate students are NOT eligible.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CAPCA: Stanley W. Strew Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.