Falmouth Fund: General Grants
The Cape Cod FoundationSuggest an update
Predicted deadline: Dec 15, 2020 8:59pm PST
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Fields of work: Environmental Conservation Human & Social Services Environment Art & Culture
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Elementary / Secondary School, College / University, Government Entity
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Barnstable County, Massachusetts
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The Falmouth Fund is designed to serve as a resource for a vibrant town that is responsive to diverse needs and voices – whether human service, environmental, or cultural – and to foster new ideas, approaches, and collaborations. The Fund seeks grant applications from nonprofit organizations that bring innovative thinking to issues, big and small. The Fund is not a substitute source for funding basic town services. The intention is to support services and programs that extend beyond these basic services and enhance Falmouth’s special character and values.
General Grants can address emerging opportunities, launch creative initiatives, or cover costs of small, one-time projects (generally less than $5,000).
General Grants will support:
- Existing programs with a proven track record of success
- Pilot projects and idea testing
- Program planning and development
- Organizational development/planning, technical assistance (e.g. board/staff retreats, strategic planning projects)
- Needs assessments and feasibility studies (e.g. capital campaign feasibility studies, market research)
- One-time programs with specific community outcomes (e.g. educational/outreach program, symposia, and conferences)
- Small equipment to support key programs
- Communication and outreach projects (e.g. public awareness or volunteer recruitment campaigns)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants must serve the residents of Falmouth.
- Types of organizations that may apply:
- 501(c)(3) public charities OR organizations serving a charitable purpose that are applying with a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) public charity
- Faith-based organizations; however, proposals will only be considered if:
- services benefit all, regardless of religion;
- service provided is not religious in nature; and
- there is no proselytizing associated with the service
- Civic organizations (proposals must be project-based and of a charitable nature, and the organization must have a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization)
- Public and private schools, for projects that exceed the school’s budget funding (must have letter of support from the fiscal head of that school)
- Other government agencies with project-based proposals (must have letter of support from the fiscal head of that agency)
- The Falmouth Fund will generally not consider proposals to fund endowment building or monuments/memorials.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”