CFCC Capital Grants
Community Foundation of Collier County
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Deadline: Sep 4, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project
Location of project: Collier County, Florida
Location of residency: FloridaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Community Foundation of Collier County’s strategic plan ties its grantmaking to relevant community information from the most recent Community Needs Assessment funded by the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation.
What We Fund
The Community Foundation provides grant dollars to nonprofits for programs that have measurable results in addressing changing community needs and grants dollars to support nonprofit capacity building to ensure that nonprofits have the tools needed to operate under best practices.
Grants for small to medium-sized nonprofits (Prior Year Revenues of $5 million or less) needing equipment or technology tools in order to increase their capacity to deliver community programs – Up to $5,000
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Is my nonprofit agency eligible to apply for a grant?
- Applicant must be a tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization
- Applicant organization must be at least two years old from Effective Date of Exemption listed on the IRS letter of determination
- Applicant must have a Profile in the Nonprofit Directory.
- Applicant must have matching funds of 25% cash or other as specified in the grant application description
- Applicant must meet the grant guideline criteria
- Applications must be relevant to Collier County
- Applicants must agree to the Community Foundation’s Statement of Diversity.
- Applicants must agree to report back to the Community Foundation on relevant outcomes of funding.
- We do NOT fund the following:
- Grants to individuals
- Political campaigns
- Scholarly research
- Annual campaigns
- Event Sponsorships
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CFCC Capital Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.