Grant amount: More than US $50,000
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project
Location of project: Canada, United States
Location of residency: Canada, United States
We envision a world in which every pet has a lifelong, loving home.
PetSmart Charities® and PetSmart Charities® of Canada are nonprofit animal welfare organizations that save the lives of homeless pets. More than 400,000 dogs and cats find homes each year through our adoption program in all PetSmart® stores and our sponsored adoption events.
PetSmart Charities: Capital Grants
Assisting with the construction, rebuilding or remodeling of animal welfare organization facilities and purchases of transportation vehicles that fulfill the needs of companion animals. PetSmart Charities considers a capital project to be over $50,000. PetSmart Charities may only fund up to 50% of the total capital project cost.
Acceptable requests for this category may include:
- New build, building renovation, and building expansion.
- Vehicles for large scale transportation needs.
- Additional funding resources for facilities that have already been built.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- PetSmart Charities® funds:
- 501(c)(3) public charities in the U.S. with at least 1 full year of financial records.
- Registered charities in Canada with at least 1 full year of financial records.
- Cities or counties with animal care and control budgets
- Nonprofit educational institutions
- Tribal authorities.
- We do not fund:
- Private foundations
- Organizations outside the U.S. and Canada.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Capital Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.