Caring For Colorado Foundation Grantmaking
Caring for Colorado
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Oct 5, 2018 4:00pm PDT
Later deadlines: Mar 2, 2019 4:00pm PST
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Caring for Colorado is a grantmaking foundation dedicated to improving the health and health care of Colorado. Caring for Colorado’s funding priorities have been developed over the years through active community input. This is sought regularly at foundation-sponsored community meetings and in our work with health care partners throughout the state. We also shape our priorities by assessing critical health care needs and gaps facing Coloradans, while also working to align funding decisions with current efforts in health care reform.
These targeted areas fit within the foundation’s broad funding priorities that have been part of the foundation’s work since its inception in 2000. These broad priorities are:
- Oral health: Caring for Colorado is dedicated to reducing dental disease in Colorado's children and expanding the oral health workforce to improve access to care for underserved populations.
- Mental health: Caring for Colorado works to ensure access to high quality integrated physical and behavioral health care.
- Healthy children and youth: Caring for Colorado works to ensure all Colorado's children and youth have access to a high quality, integrated health system.
- Community health: Caring for Colorado is funding in this area to ensure every Colorado community has the health care infrastructure and support services necessary to meet the basic health, mental health and oral health needs of its residents.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation will consider grant awards to organizations whose services benefit Colorado and are:
- Charitable nonprofit organizations with tax-exempt classification from the Internal Revenue Service; or
- Tax-supported institutions including state or local governments or schools.
- Note that new or emerging organizations are permitted to apply through a tax-exempt organization acting as fiscal agent.
- We Do Not Fund:
- For-profit entities
- Annual appeals or membership drives
- Financial support for political candidates
- Lobbying efforts
- Screening programs without a follow-up component
- Patient assistance funds that cover individual medical, dental or pharmaceutical costs
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Caring For Colorado Foundation Grantmaking by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.