Reeves Foundation: Columbus, Indiana Local Organized Charities Grants
Carl Marshall Reeves and Mildred Almen Reeves Foundation GrantSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $125,000
Anticipated deadline: May 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Capital Project, Research
Location of project: Bartholomew County, Indiana
Location of residency: Preferred: Bartholomew County, Indiana Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- 50% of grants to be used for local organized charities in the Columbus, Indiana area
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit charitable organizations that are exempt from federal taxes under section 501(c) (3) of the IRS Revenue Code can apply for grant.
- We focus on Columbus, IN organizations or those directly serving the immediate area in the city or Bartholomew County.
- More than one request can be received from the same organization.
- However, please realize that each year our budget of grants to be awarded and number of requests vary.
- So please keep in mind that you are in essence “competing” against yourself.
- If you have multiple requests, providing us a priority of those items would be appreciated.
- Similarly, your organization can apply for a grant each year and receive awards in multiple years.
- Typically, we give higher priority to equipment or capital expenditures.
- Also, we like to see matching dollars, a partner of your funding from other sources, or from your own cash reserves.
- Your organization’s history and financial stability are also considered.
- Another criteria is what we feel would be the overall impact of our dollars.
- We also try to honor what we feel were Mrs. Reeves philanthropic ideals.
- The monies awarded may not be used for any overhead, indirect administrative costs, or endowment funds.
- Generally, the foundation does not fund normal operational items, supplies, consumables, salaries, administrative or overhead items.
- We do not fund any type of endowment funds.
- Normally, we do not fund multiyear requests.
- Exceptions would be for a building or a long term project.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Reeves Foundation: Columbus, Indiana Local Organized Charities Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.