Carls Foundation Grant
The Carls Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $50,000
Next deadline: Nov 1, 2018
Later deadlines: Mar 1, 2019, Jul 1, 2019
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Michigan
Location of residency: MichiganView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Carls Foundation has broadly defined charitable purposes, but the principal purpose and mission of the Foundation as outlined by its donor-founder and its Trustees is children's welfare and preservation of natural areas.
The Carls Foundation has broadly defined charitable purposes, but the principal purpose and mission of the Foundation as outlined by its donor-founder and its Trustees is as follows:
- Children’s Welfare (primarily in Michigan) including:
- Health care facilities and programs, with special emphasis on the prevention and treatment of hearing impairment;
- Recreational, educational and welfare programs especially for children who are disadvantaged for economic and/or health reasons; and
- Preservation of natural areas, open space and historic buildings and areas having special natural beauty or significance in maintaining America’s heritage and historic ideals, through assistance to land trusts and land conservancies and directly related environmental educational programs.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Non-profit organizations with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- No grants to:
- for endowments,
- educational loans,
- playground structures or athletic facilities, nor
- underwriting special events.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Carls Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.