Carrie J. Loose Trust Grant
Carrie J. Loose TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $20,000 - US $195,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 30, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Research
Location of project: Counties in Missouri: Cass County, Clay County, Jackson County, Platte County
Location of residency: Counties in Missouri: Cass County, Clay County, Jackson County, Platte CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Carrie J. Loose Trust was created under the Harry Wilson Loose will dated August 1, 1927 for the furtherance and development of charitable, benevolent, hospital, infirmary, public, educational, scientific, literary, library or research purposes in Kansas City, Missouri.
Program type ( see more details here)
- Community Improvement & Capacity Building;
- Human Services;
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant requests for general operating support and program support will be considered.
- Grant requests for capital support will not be considered.
- In general, we do not provide grants to:
- travel for individuals or groups when travel is the proposal’s primary focus;
- municipal and community services, such as police and fire protection;
- annual fundraising or membership drives;
- government staff positions, except in public schools;
- publications or audiovisual programs unless they are part of a larger project.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Carrie J. Loose Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.