CAUW: COVID-19 Fund
Columbus Area United WaySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Fields of work: Human & Social Services Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Basic Human Needs
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Nebraska: Boone County, Butler County, Colfax County, Nance County, Platte County, Polk County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Nebraska: Boone County, Butler County, Colfax County, Nance County, Platte County, Polk County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
As our community adjusts daily, even hourly, to the effects of the Coronavirus, the Columbus Area United Way has established a fund to help respond to the impact of COVID-19.
The Columbus Area United Way has established a COVID-19 fund specifically for nonprofits which directly helps those in need due to the impact of COVID-19.
To provide grants to organizations in Platte, Boone, Butler, Nance, Colfax and Polk counties to support services for community members who are disproportionately impacted by COVID-19 and the economic consequences of this outbreak. The grants will provide these organizations with resources during the COVID-19 pandemic.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- 501c3 nonprofit organizations.
- Groups fiscally sponsored by a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
- Other charitable organizations able to receive a tax-deductible contribution, such as schools, faith-based organizations and other public entities.
- All organizations MUST use the funding for needs within Columbus Area United Way service area.
- Labor Unions
- 501c4, 501c5 or 501c6 organizations