CCF: Sponsorships Grants
Connecticut Community Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Next anticipated deadline: Jan 26, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Apr 27, 2019, Aug 17, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Museum/Library/Zoo Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Connecticut: Litchfield County, New Haven County
Location of residency: ConnecticutView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant must be a not-for-profit organization recognized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or a municipal entity seeking a grant for public purposes.
- Applicant must have a board, representative of the community, of which a majority is neither employees nor relatives of employees.
- Applicant must be located within and/or providing services to residents of our 21-town service area:
- Beacon Falls, Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Cheshire, Goshen, Litchfield, Middlebury, Morris,
Naugatuck, New Milford, Oxford, Prospect, Roxbury, Southbury, Thomaston, Warren, Washington,
Waterbury, Watertown, Wolcott or Woodbury
- Applicant must have a Nonprofit Registration to Solicit Funds (or exemption, if
appropriate) from the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection. This registration must be
- Grant requests for political or religious purposes are not accepted.
- Religious organizations or municipalities are not eligible to apply for grants for buildings or expenses related to buildings. However, they may apply for equipment that is specifically part of an eligible programmatic request.
- Grant requests for capital expenditures on buildings not owned by a nonprofit are not accepted.
- Golf tournaments, walk-a-thons or other sports activities are ineligible for funding.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CCF: Sponsorships Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.