Copper Environmental Foundation (CEF)Suggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $7,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 31, 2019 4:00pm PST
Applicant type: Individuals Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Colorado: Lake County, Summit County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Copper Environmental Foundation was founded in November of 2007 by Copper employees with the long-term goal of supporting environmental initiatives in their community. Grant funds are raised solely by the donations from Copper Mountain employees and are distributed within Summit County and the surrounding areas.
Proposed projects should have an aspect of environmental education and/or environmental action resulting in a positive impact on the environment. Projects that have the potential to be replicated or continued in future years are strongly encouraged.
The CEF’s 2019 grant cycle is focused on providing funding for youth (ages 5-18) environmental programs for projects in Summit and Lake Counties.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible recipients include private or nonprofit organizations, government agencies or individuals.
- The CEF will support youth only (18 & under) environmental projects or programs in Summit and Lake Counties.
- These projects should be comprised of environmental education and/or action components.
- Project Types:
- Projects must be of local significance and must fulfill the mission of the Copper Environmental Foundation, specifically the 2019 areas of focus.
- Eligible Costs:
- CEF monies may only be spent on project costs directly related to activities that promote the Foundation’s mission. Costs associated with overall project administration may be eligible costs if the CEF Grant Committee agrees that the applicant does not have sufficient resources to coordinate the project
- Projects cannot be funded more than once per year, though organizations can apply for two different projects during the same year.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CEF Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.