Copper Environmental Foundation (CEF)
Grant amount: US $500 - US $7,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 31, 2018 4:00pm PST
Applicant type: Individuals Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Colorado: Lake County, Summit County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Mission Statement: The Copper Environmental Foundation will support youth based environmental projects and programs in Colorado’s Summit and Lake Counties that promote sustainability through education, scientific research, or community-based initiatives.
The Copper Environmental Foundation (CEF) was started in November 2007 by Copper employees, with a long-term goal to support environmental initiatives in Summit County and the surrounding area. Over the past year the Environmental Foundation supported such organizations like Friends of the Dillon Ranger District, Summit County Pre-School, Summit School District, Keystone Science School, Girl Scouts and High Country Conservation Center.
The Copper Environmental Foundation would like to support a variety of youth environmental projects with tangible results. Projects should have environmental education and/or environmental action components, as well as have a positive impact on the environment. Projects that have the potential to be replicated or continued in future years are also strongly encouraged.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Copper Environmental Foundation’s 2017 grant cycle is focused on providing funding for youth (ages 5-18) environmental programs for projects in Summit and Lake Counties in Colorado.
- Eligible recipients may be private and nonprofit organizations, government agencies, individuals or projects.
- Projects must be of regional or local significance and must fulfill the mission of the Copper Environmental Foundation.
- Eligible Costs:
- Copper Environmental Foundation monies may only be spent on project costs directly related to activities that promote the Foundation’s mission.
- Costs associated with overall project administration may be eligible costs if the Copper Environmental Foundation Grant Committee agrees that the applicant does not have sufficient resources to coordinate the project.
- Projects cannot be funded more than once per year, though organizations can apply for two different projects during the same year.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CEF Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.