Centene Charitable Foundation Grants
Centene Charitable FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $300 - US $500,000
Fields of work: Child Welfare Services Education Community Health Education Children With Disabilities Children’s Mental Health Art & Culture Diversity & Inclusion Youth Services Children’s Health & Pediatrics Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Capital Project
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
Centene believes that successful corporate citizenship is defined by investments in community-based institutions and organizations that address the needs of communities while advancing initiatives that focus on inclusion, the whole person, and community development.
Centene Charitable Foundation
We appreciate your interest in Centene's philanthropic goals and objectives. At Centene, we believe that grant-making decisions are more effective when made locally. That's why we are actively involved in the communities where we live and work and why our team members are leaders in helping our communities succeed. We work toward giving back to organizations that span all areas of ethnicity, cultures and abilities through our philanthropy.
Centene recognizes that there are a broad range of organizations engaged in worthy activities, and we regret that due to budget constraints we are often unable to consider and/ or fund every request. Because we receive funding requests that far exceed our annual giving program budget, Centene reserves the right to decline applications at its sole discretion. Such a response does not reflect in any way a negative appraisal of the prospective organization or the value of its services.
Health is at the center of Centene's giving. We also invest in philanthropic initiatives and partnerships with organizations offering programs in education, children and the arts as well.
Consideration will be given to organizations that fall within one or more of the following areas of focus:
- Health (Including Social Determinants of Health)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- An organization must represent a U.S. based IRS qualified charitable 501(c)(3) organization with a valid tax ID.
- The Centene Corporation supports:
- Sponsorship Requests that will support events that will benefit your organization
- Charitable Requests for programs, initiatives, campaigns, or general funding
- The Foundation does not accept request from:
- Individual person(s) or families
- Political, labor and fraternal organizations
- For-profit publications or organizations seeking advertisements or promotional support
- Religious organizations (i.e. churches or organizations direction tied to a place of worship) as determined at the sole discretion of Centene Corporation
- Sponsorships of local groups/individuals to participate in regional, national or international competitions, conferences or events
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”