Centene Charitable Foundation Grants
Centene Charitable Foundation
Grant amount: US $300 - US $500,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Capital Project
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Charitable outreach is an important part of Centene Corporation's business philosophy. Since 2004, Centene Charitable Foundation has contributed a substantial amount to initiatives that improve the quality of life and health in our communities. Centene Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a diversified, multi-national healthcare enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government-sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on under-insured and uninsured individuals.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- An organization must represent a U.S. based IRS qualified charitable 501(c)(3) organization with a valid tax ID.
- The Centene Corporation supports:
- Sponsorship Requests that will support events that will benefit your organization
- Charitable Requests for programs, initiatives, campaigns, or general funding
- The Foundation does not accept request from:
- Individual person(s) or families
- Political, labor and fraternal organizations
- For-profit publications or organizations seeking advertisements or promotional support
- Religious organizations (i.e. churches or organizations direction tied to a place of worship) as determined at the sole discretion of Centene Corporation
- Sponsorships of local groups/individuals to participate in regional, national or international competitions, conferences or events
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Centene Charitable Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.