Centerville-Washington Foundation: Grants Program
The Dayton Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Next anticipated deadline: Sep 1, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Mar 1, 2019
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Montgomery County, Ohio
Location of residency: Montgomery County, OhioView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Centerville-Washington Foundation accepts and reviews grant requests from government or non-profit organizations that benefit the citizens of the region to launch new projects that represent a unique and unduplicated opportunity for the community, to support established organizations for special purposes and to generate matching funds.
Categories of Support
- Arts and humanities
- Civic affairs
- Conservation and the environment
- Social services
The Foundation supports projects that:
- Encourage more efficient use of community resources and promote coordination, cooperation and sharing among organizations and the elimination of duplicated services.
- Test or demonstrate new approaches and techniques in the solution of important community problems.
- Could not be accomplished with other sources of support.
- Promote volunteer participation and citizen involvement in community affairs.
- Strengthen non-profit agencies and institutions by reducing operating costs increasing public financial support and/or improving internal management.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation does not support grants from the discretionary funds to:
- Provide the principal source of support to an organization or activity
- Organizations located outside the community
- Establish or add to endowment funds
- Individuals, except for scholarship purposes
- Fund specific scientific, medical or academic research
- Sectarian activities of religious organization
- For profit organizations
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Centerville-Washington Foundation: Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.