Centerville-Washington Foundation Grants Program
Centerville-Washington FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Sep 1, 2020
Later deadlines: Mar 1, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Fields of work: Environment Environmental Conservation Civic Affairs Performing Arts Artist Training & Development Education Public / Community Art Media Arts Health & Medicine Art History Humanities & Social Science Human & Social Services Visual Arts Show all
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Montgomery County, Ohio
Location of residency: Montgomery County, OhioView website Save
The Centerville-Washington Foundation exists to be a community partner for corporate and individual charitable giving, functioning in the formation and preservation of charitable donations, providing services to donors and non-profit organizations and serving as a source of funds for community groups.
Categories of Support
- Arts and humanities
- Civic affairs
- Conservation and the environment
- Social services
The Foundation supports projects that:
- Encourage more efficient use of community resources and promote coordination, cooperation and sharing among organizations and the elimination of duplicated services.
- Test or demonstrate new approaches and techniques in the solution of important community problems.
- Could not be accomplished with other sources of support.
- Promote volunteer participation and citizen involvement in community affairs.
- Strengthen non-profit agencies and institutions by reducing operating costs increasing public financial support and/or improving internal management.
Applications for multiple, smaller Community Assistant Grants must be submitted to the Foundation by March 1st. The $10,000 Community Impact Grant submittal must be submitted by September 1st. Foundation members may assist any person in determining eligibility and clarification on the application process and deadlines.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation does not support grants from the discretionary funds to:
- Provide the principal source of support to an organization or activity
- Organizations located outside the community
- Establish or add to endowment funds
- Individuals, except for scholarship purposes
- Fund specific scientific, medical or academic research
- Sectarian activities of religious organization
- For profit organizations
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”