Central Energy Trust: Community Grant
Central Energy TrustSuggest an update
Next deadline: Nov 1, 2020
Later deadlines: May 1, 2021
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Energy
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Scholarship, Education / Outreach
Location of project: New Zealand
Location of residency: New ZealandView website Save
Under the Trust Deed dated 20 July 1993 the Trustees have the discretion to consider the allocation of funds for projects which are energy related and which will benefit the consumers of the former CentralPower energy company.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Trustees in exercising their absolute discretion under the Trust Deed will consider energy related grants with the following criteria:
- The project is in the former CentralPower catchment Manawatu/Tararua area (See map).
- The project will be of benefit to the community
- The project will create ongoing benefit to the greatest number of consumer beneficiaries
- The project will assist business growth and economic development within the community
- The project will promote energy conservation
- Providing education scholarships
- Maintaining equity between the communities within the region
- In approving grants the Trustees prefer that the recipients have income tax exempt status.
- Applications to fund computers, photocopiers, data projectors and other short life electronic equipment will not be accepted unless they are an integral part of an overall energy related project.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”