Central Energy Trust Community Grant
Central Energy Trust
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Nov 6, 2018 8:00pm PST
Later anticipated deadlines: May 6, 2019 10:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Scholarship, Education / Outreach
Location of project: New Zealand
Location of residency: New ZealandView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Under the Trust Deed dated 20 July 1993 the Trustees have the discretion to consider the allocation of funds for projects which are energy related and which will benefit the consumers of the former CentralPower energy company.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Trustees in exercising their absolute discretion under the Trust Deed will consider energy related grants with the following criteria:
- The project is in the former CentralPower catchment Manawatu/Tararua area (See map).
- The project will be of benefit to the community
- The project will create ongoing benefit to the greatest number of consumer beneficiaries
- The project will assist business growth and economic development within the community
- The project will promote energy conservation
- Providing education scholarships
- Maintaining equity between the communities within the region
- In approving grants the Trustees prefer that the recipients have income tax exempt status.
- Applications to fund computers, photocopiers, data projectors and other short life electronic equipment will not be accepted unless they are an integral part of an overall energy related project.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Central Energy Trust Community Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.