Central Kansas Community Relief Fund Grant
Central Kansas Community FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: All fields of work Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Kansas: Butler County, Elk County, Harvey County, Marion County, Sedgwick County, Wilson County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Kansas: Butler County, Elk County, Harvey County, Marion County, Sedgwick County, Wilson County Show all
About this funder:
Central Kansas Community Relief Fund
Central Kansas Community Foundation (CKCF) launched a grant application at the end of March for charities seeking assistance due to new or heightened expenses from the COVID-19 pandemic. Organizations currently seeking assistance for immediate, mid-term, or long term recovery and resiliency are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Needs have been emerging over the past several weeks and CKCF and its affiliates are now equipped to respond with charitable funding to support:
- Mid-Term Needs and
- Long-Term Community Recovery and Resiliency Efforts,
- in addition to immediate needs.
Mid-Term Needs and Long-Term Recovery and Resiliency Needs may include, but are not limited to:
- supporting ongoing disaster recovery efforts and funding opportunities;
- working cooperatively with local, county, or state recovery leaders;
- supporting high-level leadership to prioritize projects and allocate resources at a regional level;
- providing flexibility and accessibility for individuals who utilize services the organization provides;
- reducing mental health concerns and financial burdens within the community; or
- preparing and planning for future spikes in COVID-19 or other infectious diseases.
We recognize that organizations have a variety of needs and CKCF is continuing to prioritize grants that impact children, the elderly, persons who have disabilities and/or persons who need shelter and clothing, in addition to relieving ongoing shortages of sanitation or medical supplies.
We understand that some grant requests may be for important funding shortfalls, however, at this time, CKCF is prioritizing the needs described above with keen consideration of the needs relationship to COVID-19.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The organization must be experiencing a need for additional funds stemming directly from effects of COVID-19.