Central Pennsylvania Community Foundation Grant
Central Pennsylvania Community Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Apr 30, 2019 1:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Blair County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Through donor-funded grants, Central Pennsylvania Community Foundation
is able to support local culture and the arts; help improve public
recreation and living and working conditions; promote scientific
research and aid in the delivery of medical services.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only 501(c)(3) organizations or charitable organizations that qualify for a deductible contribution using IRS rules of a 50% deductible contribution limit are eligible. Both groups must include acknowledgement to that effect.
- The organization must be located in or serve Blair County.
- To conserve limited resources, an organization can only apply for one grant in a twelve (12) month period.
- The organization must meet one of the following criteria:
- To promote scientific research for the advancement of knowledge.
- To support art, music and culture of all kinds.
- To provide scholarships or otherwise assist deserving persons in obtaining an education.
- To assist the improvement of living and working conditions for the health and welfare of the community.
- To provide facilities for public recreation.
- To provide funds to assist in the delivery of medical services.
- The Community Foundation does not make grants to individuals.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Central Pennsylvania Community Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.