Centre Gives Program
Centre County Foundation FoundationSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Mar 13, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $100,000
Fields of work: Public / Community Art Environment Health & Medicine Education Performing Arts Media Arts Animal Welfare - General Visual Arts Artist Training & Development Human & Social Services Art History Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Centre County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: Centre County, PennsylvaniaView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: Organizations that apply by 11:59 pm on Feb. 14 will be entered into a drawing for one of two $250 Early Bird grant prizes.
Centre Gives is our 36-hour online giving event, designed to encourage community giving and to highlight and support the great work of local nonprofits. It provides a fun and exciting way for donors to choose the organizations they wish to support and see their gifts go further through the stretch pool and prizes.
Since the program’s inception in 2012, the community and Centre Foundation have invested a combined total of over $6.8 million back into our community. This investment has benefited over 165 local organizations with missions across all interest areas including education, health and social services, arts, animals, and the environment.
This exciting community giving event is supported by Centre Foundation’s community impact funds and partnerships with local businesses that sponsor the event.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To participate in Centre Gives, an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- Organizations must maintain their 501(c)(3) status throughout the event and following grant distribution period, and must alert Centre Foundation to any changes in their status as soon as possible.
- Be a local organization whose primary purpose is to serve the local area.
- Apply to, and upon approval, receive an invitation to participate by, Centre Foundation.
- Agree to use all money raised during Centre Gives – donations, stretch pool funds, and prize money – to benefit Centre County through programs which comply with Centre Foundation’s non-discrimination policy.
- Agree to abide by all guidelines, rules, and eligibility requirements.
- Fill out registration information on Centre Gives website.
- The following organizations are not eligible for Centre Gives:
- Government or educational entities with taxing authority, or divisions primarily funded by those entities with tax authority.
- Organizations designated by the IRS as private non-operating foundations.
- Charitable organizations are prohibited from donating to themselves.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”