Centre Gives Program
Centre County Foundation FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $100,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 28, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Centre County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: Centre County, PennsylvaniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Centre Gives is our 36-hour online giving event, designed to encourage community giving and to highlight and support the great work of local nonprofits. It provides a fun and exciting way for donors to choose the organizations they wish to support and see their gifts go further through the stretch pool and prizes.
Since the program’s inception in 2012, the community and Centre Foundation have invested a combined total of over $6.8 million back into our community. This investment has benefited over 165 local organizations with missions across all interest areas including education, health and social services, arts, animals, and the environment.
This exciting community giving event is supported by Centre Foundation’s community impact funds and partnerships with local businesses that sponsor the event.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To participate in Centre Gives, an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- Organizations must maintain their 501(c)(3) status throughout the event and following grant distribution period, and must alert Centre Foundation to any changes in their status as soon as possible.
- Be a local organization whose primary purpose is to serve the local area.
- Apply to, and upon approval, receive an invitation to participate by, Centre Foundation.
- Agree to use all money raised during Centre Gives – donations, stretch pool funds, and prize money – to benefit Centre County through programs which comply with Centre Foundation’s non-discrimination policy.
- Agree to abide by all guidelines, rules, and eligibility requirements.
- Fill out registration information on Centre Gives website.
- The following organizations are not eligible for Centre Gives:
- Government or educational entities with taxing authority, or divisions primarily funded by those entities with tax authority.
- Organizations designated by the IRS as private non-operating foundations.
- Charitable organizations are prohibited from donating to themselves.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Centre Gives Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.