CFA: Future Fund Grants
Community Foundation of AbileneSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $15,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 11, 2020 3:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Texas: Jones County, Taylor County
Location of residency: Counties in Texas: Jones County, Taylor CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Future Fund is a group of donors within the Community Foundation of Abilene. These individuals are
committed to improving the quality of life in Abilene by focusing on the needs of children and youth. Earnings from the Future Fund Endowment make grants to charitable organizations serving our younger population possible.
Types of Projects to be Funded
Future Fund will consider funding for special projects and equipment needs for programs that directly serve children and/or youth in our community. Future Fund welcomes proposals from any non-profit organization in Abilene with an IRS tax-exempt status.
Future Fund awards a minimum of $15,000 in total grants each year. Most grants range from $2,500 to $5,000, although larger requests can be considered.
Consideration is also given to the capability of the agency and its staff and volunteers to achieve expected results, the adequacy and professionalism of the budget, and the support and cooperation of agencies involved in similar projects.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Future Fund welcomes proposals from any non-profit organization in Abilene with an IRS tax-exempt status.
- The chances of your agency's proposal being funded are substantially increased if the project:
- Proposes a practical solution to a youth or children’s issues .
- Promotes volunteer participation in the community.
- Is responsive to changing or emerging community needs.
- Leverages or generates other funding or resources.
- Promotes cooperation among nonprofit agencies without duplicating efforts.
- Addresses prevention as well as assistance for a problem.
- As a rule, Future Fund will not make grants for:
- Medical or scholarly research.
- Maintenance expenses.
- Membership fees.
- Ticket sales for charitable fundraising events.
- Church related activities unless they involve children in the entire community.
- Travel for groups, such as school classes, clubs or sports teams.
- Participation in out of town camp.
- Projects, programs or events that have been completed or items that have already been purchased.
- Capital debt reduction.
- Political projects.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CFA: Future Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.