CFB Animal Welfare Grant
Community Foundation of Broward
Grant amount: Up to US $100,000
Anticipated deadline: Nov 17, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit Indigenous Group Government Entity
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Broward County, Florida
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
In Broward, more than 30,000 domesticated animals become homeless and 12,000 native wild animals need care annually.
Why it Matters
Many of the Community Foundation of Broward's Fundholders are strongly committed to the welfare of animals and efforts to provide them with safe homes, opportunities for adoption, foster care and medical treatment.
To ignite efforts to increase the community's capacity to care for both wild and domesticated animals.
What We're Looking For
Projects we will support must demonstrate impact as follows:
- Impact the physical and psychological well-being of animals in ways that help them live free from harm, abuse, and neglect in healthy and safe environments.
Multi-year Grant Information
The Foundation will consider a multi-year grant for up to three years for projects that demonstrate BIG and
Bold impact on this issue. Multi-year grants will follow a payment schedule outlined in the grant agreement and failure to meet project outcomes stipulated for each year may forfeit future disbursements during the multi-year grant period.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The eligibility criteria:
- Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status that serve Broward County
- City or County Agencies with projects that demonstrate charitable intent in Broward County.
- Previous or current grantee organizations must be in good grant standing and have submitted all required reports and documentation for all prior grants from the Foundation.
- A current grantee must be in compliance with the terms of those awards to be considered and eligible to apply.
- Organizations considering the multi-year grant option must:
- Demonstrate past successful implementation of multi-year grants
- Demonstrate capacity and ability to implement the grant applied for
- Articulate the BIG and Bold impact the multi-year grant will have
- Multi-year grant applications must demonstrate that they will accomplish more and achieve greater impact than three successive one-year grants would for the same project. The project must demonstrate impact on enhancing and/or creating lasting systems or infrastructure to impact the outcome.
- Individuals and not eligible to apply
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CFB Animal Welfare Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.