TCF4CC: Covid-19 Response Grants
The Community Foundation for Crawford CountySuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Human & Social Services Basic Human Needs Health & Medicine Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Community Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Crawford County, Ohio
Location of residency: Crawford County, OhioView website Save
About this funder:
Bridging philanthropy with causes that improve Crawford County's quality of life.
To support collaborative, impactful and philanthropic leadership that provides quality and lasting investments in our community, now and for generations to come.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be local Crawford County 501(c)3 nonprofits that are impacted as an organization or serve clients impacted by COVID-19.
- Organizations need to demonstrate that they are facing new and/or unmet financial burdens because of the COVID-19 crisis and may seek general operating revenue.
- Priority will be given to organizations that provide basic needs and essential health and human services to our community.
- The following are ineligible requests from the Foundation...
- The Foundation does not plan to support “Start-up” programs for more than one or two years, and it must be demonstrated that the program will be financed or be self-supporting beyond the start-up year. Financial figures should be shown to support this.
- Annual campaigns, local or national;
- Endowment programs (other than previously determined school endowments);
- Sectarian religious purposes, except for “designated” grants which have been accepted by the Foundation;
- Political campaigns;
- Graduate fellowships and travel grants to individuals, except for “designated” grants/scholarships that have been accepted by the Foundation; or
- Those organizations that have not completed prior grant requirements.