CFFC: COVID-19 Emergency Grants
The Community Foundation of Frederick CountySuggest an update
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Grant amount: More than US $500
Fields of work: Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Frederick County, Maryland
Location of residency: Frederick County, Maryland
COVID-19 Emergency Grants
The COVID Collaborative is administering a common grant application to support local organizations impacted by COVID-19. Organizations can apply for emergency grants to support increases to demands in services and/or grants to support general operating expenses when revenues have been impacted by COVID-19-related closures. The Community Foundation is collecting applications and they will be evaluated for funding by the COVID Collaborative.
The Community Foundation is a partner in the COVID Collaborative, which consists of several organizations in the local funding community, to help Frederick County individuals and households impacted by COVID-19. We are working with United Way of Frederick County, Ausherman Family Foundation, Delaplaine Foundation, Inc., Helen J. Serini Foundation, Women’s Giving Circle of Frederick County, The Kahlert Foundation, Our Heavenly Cause Foundation, The William Cross Foundation, The Mark and Susan Butt Saturday Mornings Fund, and other organizations and donors.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- These grants will be available to organizations providing direct benefits to Frederick County, Maryland.
- The applicant must be:
- An already existing nonprofit, 501c3 organization in good standing with the IRS.
- An existing government/quasi-governmental agency applying for an extraordinary project that is not funded by tax revenue.
- A religious organization requesting funding for non-sectarian activities.
- A civic group that is not a 501c3 organization requesting funding for a community cause.