CFGV: COVID-19 Recovery Fund Grant
Community Foundation of the Gunnison ValleySuggest an update
Deadline: May 25, 2020 4:00pm PDT
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Emergency Medical Care & Services Health Care Access & Delivery Human & Social Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Gunnison County, Colorado
Location of residency: Gunnison County, ColoradoView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: The next round of grant awards will be considered during the week of the current deadline, and additional rounds of grants, as funding is available through community support, will be made on an ongoing and rolling basis.
The Board of Directors of the Community Foundation of the Gunnison Valley (CFGV) recognizes that the occurrence of the COVID-19 epidemic calls for grantmaking outside our regular Community Grant timeframe. The Foundation’s COVID-19 Recovery Fund will assist nonprofits and appropriate public entities in meeting extraordinary needs. Initially, priority will be given to:
- Those entities addressing the health and safety needs of the most vulnerable populations in Gunnison County (those most disproportionately affected by the virus).
- Meeting unmet and necessary immediate health and safety needs.
- Operating grants will fund organizations that have deep roots with priority populations and services, such as human service and health nonprofits serving neighbors facing unprecedented, unexpected situations because of the coronavirus.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations with Internal Revenue 501(c)(3) status and qualified tax-exempt entities (schools, government agencies) supporting access to appropriate health care and meeting essential human needs such as food access and emergency services for individuals and families in Gunnison County impacted by the virus.
- Reviewers may prioritize applicants who have little or no recourse to other funds.
- CFGV is not able to grant to individuals; only to agencies that in turn serve individuals and families.