CFHOC: Competitive Grants
The Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida CountiesSuggest an update
Deadline: Aug 14, 2020 1:00pm PDT
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Human & Social Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Indigenous Group, Government Entity
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Herkimer County, Oneida County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The Community Foundation welcomes competitive applications from eligible organizations serving Herkimer and/or Oneida counties. Successful requests will address high-priority needs including but not limited to COVID-19 pandemic impact.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants include 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4), 501(c)(5) and 501(c)(6) nonprofit organizations, groups fiscally sponsored by 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, government entities, educational organizations, public housing authorities, and faith-based organizations seeking support for projects/programs that address non-religious needs or issues, serving diverse constituencies without regard to religious affiliation.
- One application per organization is permitted unless the applicant is also serving as a fiscal sponsor for another entity.
- The Community Foundation generally does not fund the following through competitive grantmaking:
- Religious purposes.
- Financial assistance, scholarships or loans to individuals.
- Non-emergency expenses already incurred.
- Ongoing operating support.
- Maintenance and/or reconstruction for municipal infrastructure, except dedicated community spaces.
- Uniforms for sports teams.
- Equipment for fire, police and ambulance services.
- Private membership organizations.