CFJH: Community Emergency Response Fund
The Community Foundation of Jackson HoleSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Teton County, Wyoming
Location of residency: Teton County, WyomingView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: We understand the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting nonprofits in many ways, including increased demand for their services, lost revenue due to closures and cancellations, as well as other challenges. In order to move resources quickly, we are not hosting a formal application process for the Fund at this time. You may email Shelby Read at [email protected] to make sure we are aware of your organization’s work supporting economically vulnerable residents and families.
The Community Foundation of Jackson Hole activated the Community Emergency Response Fund to support local nonprofits helping those directly impacted by COVID-19 in addressing their ongoing needs. 100% of the donations to this fund will benefit Jackson’s nonprofit community.
As a preparedness measure, we committed an initial $150,000 to this Fund, which was matched by generous donors, bringing the total to more than $300,000. We anticipate the community need may ultimately be significantly greater. We will rapidly deploy grants as needed to nonprofits providing vital, front line services associated with preparing for and addressing the coronavirus in Teton County.
With our community increasingly affected by COVID-19, the Foundation is taking a number of initial steps to proactively mitigate its impact. In addition to financially supporting affected individuals and organizations providing essential health care services and protecting at-risk populations, the Foundation implemented the following actions to actively assist the nonprofit sector during this challenging time:
We have allocated funding to provide grant support to local nonprofits whose fundamental ability to operate is critically impaired by issues related to COVID-19. Affected organizations should contact Shelby Read – [email protected]
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Community Emergency Response Fund will prioritize community-based organizations serving the greater Jackson region.
- We understand that many Teton County nonprofits serve workers and residents in our neighboring counties.
- Alta, WY organizations and donors should contact the Community Foundation of Teton Valley regarding their own Emergency Response Fund.
- While the Fund is not able to provide grants to individuals, we will be funding community-based organizations that have experience and history of providing people and families with services and support. As we begin to award grants, we will post them on this page.
- Please check back for a list of the organizations that may be able to assist you. If you are looking for resources now, please consider contacting One22.