CFSKY: Community Foundation Grants
The Community Foundation of South Central KentuckySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Deadline: Mar 1, 2020 3:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Kentucky: Allen County, Barren County, Butler County, Edmonson County, Hart County, Logan County, Metcalfe County, Monroe County, Simpson County, Warren County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Kentucky: Allen County, Barren County, Butler County, Edmonson County, Hart County, Logan County, Metcalfe County, Monroe County, Simpson County, Warren County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
The Community Foundation of South Central Kentucky, Inc. (the Foundation) exists to build a better area in which all of its citizens can enjoy life—work, play and retirement. The Foundation has been established to encourage philanthropic giving by providing a common source for contributions to charity and other community concerns.
The Foundation prefers to fund programs/projects that address community needs and have lasting value. The goal is to leave a legacy upon which future generations of citizens of South Central Kentucky can establish an even finer community.
The Foundation manages a broad range of charitable funds and endowments established by individuals, families, corporations and other foundations to enhance the quality of life in our region. The charitable interests of these funds are as varied as the donors who established them.
Elements We Support in Our Communities
In 1995 The Foundation identified the following five areas as those that it would address through grant awards:
- The Arts
- Health & Human Services
- Public Recreation
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants will be made to organizations located in the BRADD area of Kentucky (The Barren River Area Development District) - Allen, Barren, Butler, Edmonson, Hart, Logan, Metcalfe, Monroe, Simpson & Warren Counties.
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, not-for-profit agency and/or organized group carrying out a charitable purpose for the public good.
- Applicants should represent projects/programs that can demonstrate potential for success and sustainability.
- Program objectives should be specific and measurable.
- CFKSY does not fund:
- Annual/capital campaigns
- Sectarian Religious purposes: Faith based organizations and churches are eligible if project/ program serves the community.
- General agency operating revenues; some indirect operating costs attributable to the program proposal may be funded.
- Capital improvements/ purchases ; unless they are tied to the specific program proposal
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CFSKY: Community Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.