CFSM Opportunity Fund Grant Program
Community Foundation of Southern Maryland
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Aug 15, 2018 1:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Charles County, Maryland
Location of residency: Charles County, MarylandView website Save Need help writing this grant?
This grant provides resources to address health and wellness needs of Charles County residents. Monetary grants of up to $5,000 are available to 501 (c) (3) organizations, religious charities, and government agencies that provide drug rehabilitation, emotional rehabilitation, domestic violence, and youth wellness services to Charles County residents.
Monetary grants are awarded in the following areas:
- Drug Rehabilitation;
- Emotional Rehabilitation;
- Domestic Violence;
- Youth-healthy-physically, mentally and emotionally.
Applications to support enhanced service delivery through licensed professionals are encouraged.
Through this grant program, the Foundation identifies high priority needs and seeks opportunities where a relatively modest amount of grant money can make a significant difference in our community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants through this program are made to organizations.
- To be eligible for a grant from this program, an organization must meet two fundamental criteria:
- it must be a governmental unit a religious organization engaged in a non-sectarian activity, or a non-profit, tax exempt “public charity,” as defined in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (a copy of the IRS letter confirming the organization’s 501(c)(3) status must be provided as part of the grant application), and
- it must provide services to benefit the residents of Charles County.
- Programs are required to serve Charles County residents.
- Organizations may submit one application per grant cycle, and the Foundation will only consider one application for a given program/project in a 12 month period.
- Programs/projects which have received previous funding will only be considered following consultation with CFSOMD Program Staff – you must contact CFSOMD prior to submission if your project/program has received previous Opportunity Fund Grants.
- Grants through this program are not made to individuals.
- Program Exclusions - The Opportunity Fund Grant Program does not fund:
- Endowment Funds;
- Fundraising Campaigns;
- Sectarian Religious Program;
- Building Campaigns;
- Operational Deficits;
- Debt Retirement; nor
- Capital Requests Political/Lobbying Programs.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CFSM Opportunity Fund Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.