CFUW Bourse Georgette LeMoyne Award
Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW)Suggest an update
Grant amount: C $5,000
Deadline: Dec 3, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Canada
Location of citizenship: Canada
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Georgette LeMoyne was one of the first women to receive a university degree in French Canada. She devoted her life to the promotion of education and employment for women. It is for graduate study in any field at a Canadian university. The candidate must be studying in French and write the Statement of Intent of the application in French.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- It is for graduate study in any field at a Canadian university.
- The candidate must be studying in French and write the Statement of Intent of the application in French.
- Eligibility is restricted to women.
- Applicants must be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be accepted or currently enrolled in their proposed programs and places of study for the upcoming academic year.
- Applicants may apply for more than 1 CFUW award; a separate filling fee is required for each application.
- International students studying in Canada with International Student Visa status are not eligible.
- No candidate will be granted more than one CFUW Fellowship or Award in a given year. If the same applicant wins more than one award, she will receive the award of greatest monetary value.
- A single candidate may win a maximum of 3 CFUW Fellowships and/or Awards during a lifetime, and no more than 2 for the same academic degree.
- CFUW Fellowships and Awards are non-renewable with one exception, the CFUW Aboriginal Women’s Award (AWA). A successful recipient will not be awarded the same fellowship or award in consecutive years.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CFUW Bourse Georgette LeMoyne Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.