CFUW Dr. Alice E. Wilson Award
Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW)Suggest an update
Grant amount: C $5,000
Deadline: Dec 3, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Canada
Location of citizenship: Canada
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Dr. Alice E. Wilson, CFUW member, Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and the first woman to hold a professional position at the Geological Survey of Canada won the 1926 CFUW Travelling Fellowship. Awarded to mature students returning to graduate studies in any field, with special consideration given to those returning to study after at least three years.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Awarded to mature students returning to graduate studies in any field.
- Eligibility is restricted to women.
- Applicants must be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be accepted or currently enrolled in their proposed programs and places of study for the upcoming academic year.
- Applicants may apply for more than 1 CFUW award; a separate filling fee is required for each application.
- Special consideration given to those returning to study after at least three years.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CFUW Dr. Alice E. Wilson Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.