CFUW Dr. Margaret McWiliams Pre-doctoral Fellowship
Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW)
Grant amount: C $11,000
Deadline: Nov 1, 2018
Applicant type: PhD Student
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Location of citizenship: Canada
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
This fellowship, established in 1952, honours Margaret McWilliams, first CFUW President (1919-1923), who dedicated her life to furthering the status of women through improved access to higher education and the active involvement of women in public life.
It is awarded to a woman who has completed at least one calendar year in a full-time doctoral program and is enrolled in full-time studies in Canada or abroad at the time of application.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must have completed least one calendar year in a full-time doctoral program and is enrolled in full-time studies in Canada or abroad at the time of application.
- Eligibility is restricted to women.
- Applicants must be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be accepted or currently enrolled in their proposed programs and places of study for the upcoming academic year.
- Applicants may apply for more than 1 CFUW award; a separate filling fee is required for each application.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CFUW Dr. Margaret McWiliams Pre-doctoral Fellowship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.