CGS/ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Award
Council of Graduate Schools (CGS)Suggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,000
Deadline: Jul 2, 2020
Applicant type: PhD Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- “Regular” institutional members of CGS may submit nominations.
- Each eligible member may nominate one person in the field of humanities and fine arts and one person in the field of biological sciences. (for a total of two nominations maximum, per institution).
- A separate nomination form and package must be submitted for each institutional nominee.
- The effective date of the degree awarded, or the completion of doctoral degree requirements and dissertation, must lie in the period of July 1, 2017 to June 30,
- 2019, inclusive, for each nominee selected.
- Such degree award or completion is to be confirmed by the institution's graduate dean or other administrative officer responsible for doctoral degree programs.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CGS/ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.