Chambers Family Foundation Grant
Chambers Family Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $10,000
Next anticipated deadline: Sep 30, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Mar 31, 2019
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Oregon: Benton County, Deschutes County, Lane County
Location of residency: Counties in Oregon: Benton County, Deschutes County, Lane CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Chambers Family Foundation is a private, non-profit foundation based in beautiful Eugene, Oregon. Learning the importance of giving back to the community from her parents, Carolyn Chambers established the Chambers Family Foundation in 1999. She was an astute businesswoman and a communications pioneer in the early days of cable television. In 1960, she was granted a license for KEZI-TV, the ABC television affiliate in Eugene, Oregon. She combined her business acumen with her love of Oregon and its people to create the Chambers Family Foundation.
The Foundation gives priority to projects and programs targeted by members of the Chambers Family Foundation in the fields of arts, education, medical, health, and human needs in Oregon’s Lane, Benton and Deschutes Counties.
The Foundation will consider those projects with the greatest potential for furthering Foundation values and for benefitting the community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The foundation awards grants to residents and organizations throughout Oregon's Lane, Benton and Deschutes counties - building stronger communities through the support of arts, education, medical, health, and human needs.
- Applications for capital (new building) projects are accepted only in special circumstances.
- However, after the building is up, the Chambers Family Foundation might help with finishing costs such as furnishings or equipment.
- Applications for operating funds accepted.
- Projects are given priority over operating funds.
- The Foundation does not accept application for scholarship for an individual.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Chambers Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.