Change Happens Foundation Grant
Change Happens FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Education - Preschool / Early Learning Environment Environmental Education STEM Education Academic Success & Enrichment Education - K through 12 Climate Change Resilience Renewable/Sustainable Energy Environmental Conservation Mathematics Engineering Science Show all
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Research, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
To act as a meaningful catalyst for progressive and secular social change.
With a dynamic approach to philanthropy, our family-based organization develops partnerships with best-in-class charity leaders who are passionately committed to improving the human experience through programs that are impactful, efficient and innovative.
Who We Support
The philanthropic goal of the Change Happens Foundation funding initiative is to assist innovative charities with a high-level of impact and a strong history of making good change happen. The top three areas of focus for the Change Happens Foundation grantmaking are science, the environment, and education.
Research and education in science, technology, engineering, mathematics
Programs focused on conservation, climate change, and sustainable energy.
Ideas and practices to educate and prepare students for bright and rewarding futures.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Change Happens Foundation will consider directing resources to charitable activities or programs that are within the Foundation's goals and budget limitations
- Activities supported by grants must be charitable, educational, literary, or scientific, as defined under the appropriate provisions of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and Treasury Regulations.
- The Foundation monitors grants through regular financial and performance reports.
- Grantees must have a current 501(c)(3) Public Charity status from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), be a government entity, or be an IRS-recognized tribe.
- Valid charitable credentials and a three-year history of 990 forms are verified using Guide Star Charity Check, a comprehensive due diligence tool.
- Projects that do not meet our eligibility requirements should not apply for a grant.
- Inquiries from a private foundation, as defined in Section 509(a) of the Internal Revenue Code, will not be reviewed.
- The Change Happens Foundation does NOT approve grants for:
- Charities based outside of the United States
- Faith-based organizations or religious activities
- Third-party sponsorships
- Special events
- Projects of organizations whose policies or practices discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation will not be considered.
- Organizations may not have concurrent grants with the Change Happens Foundation.
- Grantseekers for whom a previous Letter of Inquiry was declined should not submit another Letter of Inquiry.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”