Charles and Mildred Schnurmacher Foundation Grant
Charles and Mildred Schnurmacher FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $30,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in California: Imperial County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Santa Barbara County, Ventura County, Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in California: Imperial County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Santa Barbara County, Ventura County, Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Since 1977, The Charles and Mildred Schnurmacher Foundation has focused on charitable giving. Because we value the importance of enhancing and improving the lives of others, the Foundation supports diverse programs in the fields of human services, education, Jewish causes, health, performing arts, scientific research and animal advocacy.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- While most of the organizations we support are in the United States, some of the programs provide support throughout the world.
- Most grants awarded are for program development or specific project support as opposed to general operating expenses.
- Program funding is done mainly in the New York and southern California areas.
- Your grant request must include:
- A copy of the company’s 501 (c)(3) letter
- Most recent audited financial statements
- A statement indicating that all Board members contribute financially to the organization
- We do not make grants or loans to individuals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Charles and Mildred Schnurmacher Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.