Charles M. and Mary D. Grant Foundation
Charles M. and Mary D. Grant FoundationSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Apr 30, 2021
Grant amount: US $40,000 - US $100,000
Fields of work: Education Environment Community Development & Revitalization Health & Medicine Human & Social Services Economic Services & Development
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia (US state), Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The Charles M. and Mary D. Grant Foundation was created in 1967 upon Mrs. Grant’s death. The Foundation primarily supports organizations located or working in the southeast region of the United States.
Community and economic development, health and human services, environment and education.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation primarily supports organizations located or working in the southeast region of the United States.
- Organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service tax code.
- The Foundation primarily awards project support, although from time to time considers operating support proposals from organizations with budgets of less than $1 million.
- Geographic Focus: Southeast United States (Including programs serving KY, WV, VA, TN, NC, AK, LA, MS, AL, GA, SC, and FL.)
- No grants are made to individuals or for loans.
- A minimum of three years must elapse between grant awards.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”