Charles M. and Mary D. Grant Foundation
Charles M. and Mary D. Grant FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $40,000 - US $100,000
Deadline: Apr 30, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia (US state), Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The Charles M. and Mary D. Grant Foundation was created in 1967 upon Mrs. Grant’s death. The Foundation primarily supports organizations located or working in the southeast region of the United States.
Community and economic development, health and human services, environment and education.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation primarily supports organizations located or working in the southeast region of the United States.
- Organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service tax code.
- The Foundation primarily awards project support, although from time to time considers operating support proposals from organizations with budgets of less than $1 million.
- Geographic Focus: Southeast United States (Including programs serving KY, WV, VA, TN, NC, AK, LA, MS, AL, GA, SC, and FL.)
- No grants are made to individuals or for loans.
- A minimum of three years must elapse between grant awards.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Charles M. and Mary D. Grant Foundation by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.