Charles W. Kuhne Foundation Grant
Charles W. Kuhne FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Anticipated deadline: May 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Allen County, Indiana Other eligible locations: Indiana
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Charles W. Kuhne born in 1864 in Iowa City, Iowa and was educated in Fort Wayne, Indiana. He graduated from the University of Michigan Law School in 1887. He practiced law in Allen County, Indiana with a specialty in real estate and probate matters. Mr. Kuhne died in 1942.
To support public, educational, charitable and benevolent uses and purposes that assist, encourage and promote the well-being of mankind and primarily the inhabitants of the City of Fort Wayne and Allen County, Indiana.
- Environment, animals
- Human services
- Public/society benefit
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Preference may be given to requests for the following:
- For assisting public, educational, charitable or benevolent institutions, whether supported wholly or in part by private donations or by public taxation and investigating the conduct, scope, and operation of the same;
- For promoting scientific research for the advancement of human knowledge and the alleviation of human suffering or the suffering of animals;
- For the care of the sick, aged and helpless;
- For aiding in the reformation of
- victims of narcotics, drugs and intoxicating liquors,
- released inmates of penal and reformatory institutions, and
- wayward or delinquent persons;
- For the improvement of living and working conditions;
- For providing facilities for public recreation;
- For the encouragement of social and domestic hygiene;
- For the encouragement of sanitation and measures for prevention of diseases;
- For investigating or promoting the investigation of or research into the causes of ignorance, poverty and vice, preventing the operation of such causes and remedying or ameliorating the conditions resulting therefrom.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Charles W. Kuhne Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.