Child Development Foundation Grant
Child Development FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $30,000
Deadline: Mar 31, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity Hospital / Clinic Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: Montgomery County, PennsylvaniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- promote the general welfare of the special needs children of Montgomery County, PA from birth to 21 years;
- develop a better understanding of the problems these special children face every day and the challenges they present to their families;
- provide financial assistance to the organizations providing the treatment, care, education, research, vocational training and employment within Montgomery County, PA;
- raise funds through investments, donations, voluntary contributions and solicitations through its members and the general public;
- and utilize the funds to administer and carry out these purposes.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your group, organization or association must be a 501(c)(3) entity with offices in Montgomery County, PA.
- Your services must be provided to the special needs children of Montgomery County, PA whose ages range from birth through 21 years.
- CDF serves children who fall within the definition of "special needs" as defined in the CDF By-laws.
- The CDF By-laws defines "special needs" as:
- learning disability;
- speech or language impairment;
- mental retardation;
- emotional disturbance;
- hearing impairment;
- visual impairment;
- orthopedic impairment;
- traumatic brain injury;
- other health impairment;
- multiple disabilities;
- developmental delay; or
- such other disability or impairment as the Board shall, from time to time, deem to be consistent with any of the above.
- If your request is for children not included within those specified in our By-laws, your request may not be funded.
- We urge particular caution in relying solely on the term “at risk.”
- While we recognize that children outside our definition also need support CDF must follow its By-laws.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Child Development Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.