Children’s Home Foundation Grant
The Foundation for Enhancing CommunitiesSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,500 - US $6,000
Next anticipated deadline: Aug 1, 2019 1:00pm PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: Feb 1, 2020 1:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Pennsylvania: Cumberland County, Dauphin County, Perry County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The mission of the Children’s Home Foundation Fund, a fund of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, is to provide aid to economically disadvantaged children in Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry counties.
In accordance with this mission, funding priority will be given in the following areas:
- Human services, especially programs which address needs for food, clothing and shelter;
- Cultural enrichment and the arts.
Funding is restricted to programs serving only disadvantaged children in Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry counties. Multi-year funding requests will be considered, but may be granted conditioned upon investment return, confirmation of matching funds identified by the Grantee, and/or the availability of foundation funds (in the years following the initial year of funding).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Children’s Home Foundation fund, a fund of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities will make grants that serve to provide aid to economically disadvantaged children in Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry counties.
- This opportunity is available to nonprofit organizations federally determined as 501(c)(3) entities.
- Applicants without 501(c)(3) status may engage a fiscal sponsor to administer their grant funds. If using a fiscal sponsor, you must follow the additional “Fiscal Sponsor” instructions here.
- In order to be considered eligible for future funding, grantees must provide a final grant use report to the Children’s Home Foundation Fund when all funds have been expended but no later than sixty (60) days following completion of the project.
- Unexpended grant funds must be returned to the Children’s Home Foundation Fund when all funds have been expended but no later than sixty (60) days following completion of the project.
- What We Do Not Fund
- Capital campaigns;
- Direct lobbying to influence legislation or funding appropriations;
- National and statewide umbrella organizations that cannot demonstrate a local presence;
- New staff positions without a substantial plan for sustainability;
- Religious organizations for religious purposes;
- Retroactive projects.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Children’s Home Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.