Charles W. Painter Grant in Herpetology
The Chiricahua Desert Museum (CDM)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Deadline: Nov 1, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research
Location of project: New Mexico
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Grant applications are invited from relevant individuals, and will be reviewed and considered for support by the Scientific Advisory Board of the CDM. Areas that we are particularly keen to support are:
- Natural History Proposals. Proposals in this category should address new field research in areas such as population distribution, behavioral ecology, and life history of amphibians and reptiles occurring in New Mexico.
- Conservation Biology Proposals. Proposals in this category should address new research on endangered or threatened New Mexico amphibian or reptile species or the phenomena that affect the maintenance, decline, and restoration of their natural habitat.
- Education Proposals. Proposals in this category should address starting and/or maintaining an educational program pertaining to New Mexico amphibians or reptiles at a facility available to the public, such as a zoological park, school, or community center.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The CWPGH grant supports research and education on the herpetofauna of New Mexico.
- Anyone may apply for a CWPGH grant; there are no eligibility restrictions on the nationality of the applicant.
- Undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to apply.
- All research must abide all local, state and federal laws, and any research involving live animals must adhere to regulations listed under the USDA Animal Welfare Act.
- Reasonable stipends for field technicians may be considered as well as some consumables and equipment.
- There is no limit to the number of consecutive years that a grant can be renewed.
Applicants associated with a recognized organization (e.g. university, zoo aquarium, NGO) may be given preference.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Charles W. Painter Grant in Herpetology by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.