Chrysalis Foundation: Community Partner Fund Grants
Chrysalis FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $20,600
Anticipated deadline: Oct 11, 2020 10:00am PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Iowa: Dallas County, Polk County, Warren County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Chrysalis Foundation Grant
We don’t grant wishes. We grant knowledge and strength.
Chrysalis invests in the safety, security, education, and economic empowerment of girls and women in our community. We do this in partnership with agencies and services vital to girls’ and women’s success through grants, community education, and donor support.
- Safety: Freedom from violence, unsafe and unhealthy living conditions, and homelessness.
- Security: Mental, physical, and behavioral well-being.
- Education: High School/Equivalent graduation, job and employment readiness skills.
- Economic Empowerment: Stable employment, sufficient income, and the capacity to make and act upon economic decisions.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible for Chrysalis Community Grant funds, organizations must:
- have mission aligning with Chrysalis mission and priorities
- hold 501(c)(3), 509(a)(1), or 509(a)(2) status, or enlist fiscal agent with 501(c)(3) status
- complete and submit Organization Profile and required supporting materials (an updated Organization Profile and supporting materials are required each year)
- serve girls and/or women from Polk, Warren, and/or Dallas County in Iowa
- be prepared to agree to Terms of Grant Award Contract (provided upon grant award) including participating in Women’s Alliance activities and collaborative learning meetings hosted by Chrysalis (Community Partner Grants)
- Chrysalis does not provide funding for:
- advertising in promotional materials
- athletic teams
- capital campaigns
- child care center operating expenses
- debt reduction
- endowment campaigns
- event sponsorships
- fund raising campaigns
- general operations of disease-specific organizations
- political campaigns
- programs inconsistent with federal, state, and local nondiscrimination statutes
- programs that promote religious activities or specific religious beliefs
- scholarships, scholarship programs, or fellowships
- scientific or medical research
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Chrysalis Foundation: Community Partner Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.