University Partnerships - CHS Foundation Mini-Grants
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming Expand all
Location of residency: Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming Expand all
University restriction: West Texas A&M University University of Wisconsin - River Falls University of Nebraska - Lincoln University of Minnesota - Twin Cities Campus University of Illinois University of Idaho South Dakota State University Oklahoma State University North Dakota State University Montana State University Arkansas State University Iowa State University of Science and Technology Colorado State UniversityView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: Interested students or clubs should contact their college of ag office to apply as application and award timelines vary.
The CHS Foundation cultivates opportunity through partnerships with nearly 30 universities to support students studying agriculture with program support, scholarships and mini-grants. Scholarships and mini-grants for college clubs are now offered through our partner colleges. Please contact the college of agriculture office at your selected university for more information. Select from the list below for more information on University Partnership projects.
Scholarships & Mini-grants
As part of efforts to cultivate opportunity through university partnerships and accelerate potential for careers in ag, the CHS Foundation awards scholarships and mini-grants to college students pursuing degrees in agricultural-related fields.
All scholarships and mini-grants are offered through our partner colleges and universities, listed below. Interested students or clubs should contact their college of ag office to apply as application and award timelines vary.
Current University Partners
Four Year Partners
- Colorado State University
- University of Idaho
- Iowa State University
- University of Illinois
- Kansas State University
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Montana State University
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- North Dakota State University
- University of Wisconsin-River Falls
- Oklahoma State University
- West Texas A&M University
- South Dakota State University
Two Year Partners
- Bismark State College (N.D.)
- Mitchell Technical Institute (S.D.)
- Blackhawk East (Ill.)
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture
- Casper College (Wyo.)
- Redlands Community College (Okla.)
- Fox Valley Technical College (Wis.)
- Ridgewater College (Minn.)
- Lake Area Technical Institute (S.D.)
- Walla Walla Community College (Wash.)
- Lake Region State College (N.D.)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Scholarship are awarded to college students enrolled in an agricultural-related program at partnering two- and four-year colleges and universities.
- Students must be entering their freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year in an agriculture-related degree program.
- Mini-grants are awarded to agriculture-focused college-clubs for innovative academic and leadership development.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the University Partnerships - CHS Foundation Mini-Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.