CIRI Foundation: Education Project Grants
CIRI FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $6,000
Next deadline: Nov 1, 2019
Later deadlines: Mar 1, 2020, Jun 1, 2020, Sep 1, 2020
Applicant type: Unaffiliated Researcher Nonprofit Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Anchorage Municipality, Alaska
Location of residency: Preferred: Anchorage Municipality, Alaska Other eligible locations: AlaskaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The CIRI Foundation (TCF) offers project grants to non-profit organizations, tribal organizations, and individuals sponsored by a non-profit organization who are Alaska Native original enrollees of Cook Inlet Region, Inc. and/ or their lineal descendants. These grants are available to support projects that affect and/or involve Alaska Native beneficiaries of CIRI and further the education and heritage goals of TCF.
Education Project Grant funding is available to support projects that affect and/or involve Alaska Native beneficiaries of Cook Inlet Region, Inc. and further the following education goals of TCF:
- Promote quality of learning and educational experiences for Alaska Natives from the early learning years through adulthood, recognizing the importance of lifelong learning.
- Examine educational issues and opportunities and to identify possible solutions to eliminate those factors that hinder successful achievement by Alaska Natives in their educational pursuits.
- Foster educational enrichment programs that improve the quality of life for Alaska Natives.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Non-profit organizations (including but not limited to schools, colleges, cultural centers and museums)
- Tribal organizations with preference given to organizations located within the Cook Inlet region.
- Individuals who are enrollees to Cook Inlet Region, Inc. and/or their lineal descendants who are sponsored by a non-profit organization.
- Priority will be given to grant applications submitted by organizations located within the geographic boundaries of the Cook Inlet region of Alaska or those submitted by Cook Inlet Region, Inc. original enrollees and/or their lineal descendants.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CIRI Foundation: Education Project Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.